Simple 5 Step Process
1. Check your plans and manage your Build Programme.
2. Liaise with your Building Control Officer (if you would like us to).
3. Book your Test date.
4. Arrive at your site on time and complete the tests.
5. Email your Certificates within 1 Hour.
What the Regulations say...
Air Leakage Testing, also referred to as Air Tightness Testing, is included in Part F (Ventilation) of the Building Regulations & Part L (Energy).
Part L requires New Dwellings to achieve a Test Result of 10m3/hm2 or lower to achieve a "Pass" Certificate.
Part F may require your Test Result to be even lower, dependent on the type of ventilation system installed.
Getting that all important "Pass"
Common areas for poor Test Results include:
- Service penetration points
- Skirting Boards
- Data Cabling
- Plant Rooms
- MVHR Systems