What the Regulations say...
Home User Guides (HUG's) are required in your Code for Sustainable Homes Assessments. It allows you to earn credits against your project.
Why you need a HUG...
- You can boost your Code Credits in a easy and cost effective way by including the dwellings surroundings, as well as the operation of the home in your HUG.
- Use your HUG in your marketing material for the home. It’s a great way to give potential buyers lots of additional information that you don’t need to do yourself!
Simple 5 Step Process
1. Collate the HUG information from your CSH specification.
2. Create the HUG document.
3. Meet your deadlines.
4. Achieve the easy win Credits for your CSH Assessment.
5. E-mail you the HUG document.