What the Regulations say...
Acoustics Testing (often referred to as Sound Testing ) will likely be required within your Planning Conditions. As a rule of thumb, dwellings built near to railways, busy roads, the underground or retail developments, will require an Acoustic Test Certificate for noise and vibration.
Getting that all important "Yes"
Early involvement removes the risk of retrospective adjustments
Choose from 3 surveys:
- Noise and/or vibration impact.
- Environmental impact.
- Architectural design impact.
Simple 5-Step Process
1. Review your Plans and Planning Conditions and talk to your Planning Officer (If you'd like us to).
2. Suggest the easiest, no-nonsense approach.
3. Protect your Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH) credits, or other areas we identify.
4. Complete the surveys in a timely and considerable way.
5. Send you the survey reports and certificates within 7 days.