Get a Quote

Residential Acoustic Testing

Every home deserves some peace and quiet....

Residential Acoustic Testing - At what stage(s) does this apply during your build?

What the Regulations say...

Acoustics Testing (often referred to as Sound Testing ) will likely be required within your Planning Conditions. As a rule of thumb, dwellings built near to railways, busy roads, the underground or retail developments, will require an Acoustic Test Certificate for noise and vibration. 

Getting that all important "Yes"

Early involvement removes the risk of retrospective adjustments

Choose from 3 surveys:

  • Noise and/or vibration impact.
  • Environmental impact.
  • Architectural design impact.

Simple 5-Step Process

We will:

1. Review your Plans and Planning Conditions and talk to your Planning Officer (If you'd like us to). 

2. Suggest the easiest, no-nonsense approach.

3. Protect your Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH) credits, or other areas we identify.

4. Complete the surveys in a timely and considerable way. 

5. Send you the survey reports and certificates within 7 days. 

Which building regulations apply in your area?

Building regulations and energy assessments can vary according to which region your project is in. Use our checker to make sure you are aware of what you need.
Energist UK - Acoustic Testing for residential buildings