What the Regulations say...
Thermal Bridging (also known as a Y Value or Ψ Values) is a Building Regulation for New Build Buildings. The 'New' Part L 2014 Regulations now has more emphasis on the heat loss of the buildings Thermal 'Bridge' Junctions.
Getting that all important "Yes"
Thermal Bridging Analysis will:
- Comply with Part L Regulations.
- Identifying cost savings in your SAP Calculation.
- Identifying design issues that are causing condensation and mould risks.
- Identify offsetting.
- Identify design issues causing condensation and mould.
Simple 5 - Step Process
1. Review your CAD drawings & Specification.
2. Create a colour-coded "Map".
3. Make recommendations.
4. Synchronise with your SAP Calculations.
5. Create your report & meet your deadlines and objectives.