Business Development Manager
Basic up to £30k plus car allowance and commission.
Energist UK are consultants for Britain’s architects, developers, builders and contractors providing cost-effective solutions and reducing the complexities of meeting building regulation compliance for both residential and commercial developments. Energist UK is tucked away in rustic converted barn buildings just outside of quaint Cirencester.
We are now seeking a Business Development Manager who is driven to succeed in sales, ambitious and keen to play a vital role in the growth of the company. You will be responsible for creating and delivering new business within the National and Regional team, working with clients with an annual turnover up to £100m. This will include new business right from prospecting to close of sale and then embedding the account into the business. This is purely a new business role and is vital to onward growth of the business.
Your role will involve:
- Development of sales through a structured sales plan, including prospecting, fact finding, proposal submission, presentation and close of new sales.
- Management of new business gains for an initial 12-month period, to maximise revenue potential and then imbed the client within the business
- Working with Energist Internal Account Managers to ensure a smooth transition from new business to onward account management structure.
- Presenting to clients, finding new emerging markets and development of new business with the ability to work under pressure.
- Providing a professional and quality service as well as drive to help achieve personal and company targets.
- Review of appointment contracts, associated legal paperwork and tenders, to ensure effective risk management, high quality tender returns and that the Energist brand is maintained throughout.
- Ensure effective cross selling measures are in place, to maximise the sales opportunity on every development moving towards exclusivity with our clients.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and following through with a defined sales process
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments within the business
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Attend weekly sales focus meetings with Head of Sales to ensure actions are undertaken and to provide insight into upcoming plans.
- Pension Contribution (4% Employer and 5% Employee)
- 22 days leave a year + Bank Holidays
- Professional Training and development
- Health care scheme
- Team, Individual and Company incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Plenty of Chocolate!!!
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV to Tina Goodhart.