New Business Sales Executive
Do you want to build excellent relationships with some of our biggest clients?
New Business Sales Executive
We are expanding our New Business team and we need a sales person to grow our database from new clients across the UK. You will ideally have experience of the construction industry and a proven track record of working with clients, as well as delivering growth and new business opportunities.
Energist is a highly successful and rapidly growing company, based in an idyllic barn conversion on the outskirts of Cirencester, surrounded by beautiful Cotswolds countryside. Since 2006, we’ve specialised in helping architects, developers and construction companies create buildings that meet energy and sustainability regulations.
Our vibrant and energetic culture is something we’re incredibly proud of, and creating a welcoming and enjoyable working environment is crucial to the success of our people.
We are an ambitious team and have big plans to grow our business, therefore we need people who are committed to building a long-term sales career and being part of our success.
Your role will involve
- Cold calling new business opportunities.
- Creating new business opportunities from various sources.
- Following up on leads, quotes and requests for information.
- Building and maintaining a New Business database.
- Work with marketing to add value to our clients and deliver our key message.
- Meeting client’s needs and deadlines.
- Ensuring we deliver a comprehensive package of works to meet client needs.
- Advising our clients on technical and non-technical issues.
- Working to set monthly and quarterly targets as well as KPI’s.
- Working with our technical team to ensure we deliver the services our clients require and expect.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of building relationships with major housing developers and contractors up to director level
- Previous business to business technical sales experience with proven results
- Experience within the construction industry would be an advantage
- A strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with all types of people
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high level of quality as well as drive to help achieve team targets
- Someone who will not take no for answer and who goes the extra mile for clients
- You must be motivated and driven, be organised and have the ability to multi-task
- Previous office based experience using a CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Commission scheme
- 22 days leave a year, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme (3% contributed by employer and employee)
- Professional training and development
- Healthcare scheme
- Team, individual and company incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Plenty of chocolate!
If you have a natural sales flare with plenty of drive and passion and a track record in generating New Business and are looking to work in a fast paced and lively environment, then please forward your CV for this role to Tina Goodhart.
Please follow the link below to apply for this role: