New Business Developer
Do you have Business to Business sales experience? We're looking for a proactive individual with a technical mindset to join our New Business team.
New Business Developer
We are looking for a proactive sales person to grow our database from new clients across the UK. You will ideally have experience of the construction industry and a proven track record of working with clients, as well as delivering growth and new business opportunities.
Energist is a highly successful and rapidly growing company, based in an idyllic barn conversion on the outskirts of Cirencester, surrounded by beautiful Cotswolds countryside. Since 2006, we’ve specialised in helping architects, developers and construction companies create buildings that meet energy and sustainability regulations.
Our vibrant and energetic culture is something we’re incredibly proud of, and creating a welcoming and enjoyable working environment is crucial to the success of our people.
We are an ambitious team and have big plans to grow our business, therefore we need people who are committed to building a long-term sales career and being part of our success's, developers and construction companies create buildings that meet energy and sustainability regulations.
Your role will involve
- Building a small database of new clients to the Energist business. This is a telephone-based role, with effective use of other sources including social media & Barbour ABI.
- Managing new clients through to first sale. Establish if further opportunities and move client to the relevant team.
- Cold calling to develop new business leads – email and phone. New Business is defined as clients that not have bought an Energist service in the past.
- Pass London/Nationals active leads to the London/Nationals Sales Manager after the first order is secured.
- Effectively manage any new clients that you have liaised with that become spenders for 6 months then hand over to Account Manager (liaise with Regionals Manager in this).
- Shadowing external client meetings.
- Working to the KPI framework in line with Regional Account Managers.
- Managing reporting.
- Working to revenue and lead generation targets.
- New Business to business sales experience
- Creating enduring relationships with both external clients and internal colleagues
- Be Lean in all that you do
- Working within the 4S Energist guidelines (Simple, Speed, Smile and Solutions)
- Microsoft Packages – effective use of these and Dynamics CRM system
- Effective communication – oral and written
- Technical mindset
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- High drive for results
- Desire to work to targets and over exceed
- To be positive in what we think, say and do
- Time management and organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and high level of quality
- Effectiveness and efficiency
- Use of own initiative
- Personal development
- Commission scheme
- 22 days leave a year + bank holidays
- Pension scheme (3% contributed by employer and employee)
- Professional training and development
- Healthcare scheme
- Team, individual and company incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Plenty of chocolate
If you have a natural sales flare with plenty of drive and passion and a track record in generating New Business and are looking to work in a fast paced and lively environment, then please forward your CV for this role to Tina Goodhart.
Please follow the link below to apply for this role: