Senior BREEAM Specialist – Home based
Senior BREEAM Specialist
Basic £35k + Bonus
Energist is based in Gloucestershire, UK. Since 2006, we’ve specialised in helping architects, builders and construction companies create buildings that meet sustainability standards and building regulations.
Our ethos is all about ‘making your world better’ and this applies to our all-important Clients, employees, and the wider world. Our culture is vibrant and energetic, honest and open, fun and friendly, professional and driven, and to top it all we’re pretty obsessed with chocolate!
We influence client projects, so they meet legislation in ways that make them more successful. Every client who lets us know about their experience with Energist, really is happy to recommend us. This results in strong business growth and ambitious plans for our business.
We are now seeking an experienced BREEAM Specialist with extensive knowledge of BREEAM, LCA and WLC Carbon Assessments to join our growing BREEAM Team. You will have at least 5 years experience within the construction industry sustainability field. The purpose of this role is to provide additional capacity for our growing BREEAM Team, through the provision of BREEAM, LCA and London Plan WLC services. The Senior BREEAM Specialist will be client facing and will lead major projects for the BREEAM Team and deliver clear and effective strategies for our clients.
The role will involve:
- Provide BREEAM Assessments for major London schemes from planning through to completion.
- Complete BREEAM Life Cycle Assessments to achieve BREEAM Mat01 credits.
- Provide Whole Life Cycle Carbon Assessments in line with London Plan requirements, including client facing meetings on the most appropriate reductions in embodied carbon for their projects.
- Project Lead Energist large projects and co-ordinate services with our clients. Produce monthly client update reports and billing schedules. Understand key service deliverables and relay progress to clients.
- Manage own workloads and invoicing and report back to the BREEAM Team Lead
- Work closely with Account managers to progress initial tenders and scopes of work in conjunction with BREEAM and WLC services. Provide initial risks and opportunities for our services.
- Proactively engage with clients to ensure all project and planning conditions are met.
- Provide additional services across the Energist delivery team where capacity requires this for example SAP, SBEM, Sustainability and Energy Strategies.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate all aspects of project work, from tender preparation through to final delivery.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension after 3 months
- Healthcare after 12 months
- Eye test vouchers
- Flexible working
Our head office is in Cirencester which is open for meetings and team building exercises (currently limited due to COVID), this role will be home based and as the COVID restrictions are lifted will involve client meetings on site when required as well as team meetings in the Head Office or an agreed location.
For further details on this role please contact Tina Goodhart, HR Manager at Energist UK Ltd
NO AGENCIES PLEASE