Energist BREEAM CV
02 Jul 2019
Will Orriss-Baxter, Senior Energy and Sustainability Specialist at Energist
Part of the Energist team since March 2018
Qualifications and experience
- Qualified BREEAM Assessor
BREEAM UK New Construction Assessor
BREEAM Infrastructure Assessor
- BREEAM Advisory Professional
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Practitioner
- IEMA Practitioner – managing a series of environmental activities on large commercial sites
- Display Energy Certificate DipDEC
- Environmental Geoscience BSc – University College London
- Experience working to BREEAM 2008, 2011, 2014 and 2018 New Construction, and to an ‘Excellent’ level
- Over six years’ experience
Joining the Energist team in March 2018, Will works within our Planning Team as a Senior Energy and Sustainability Specialist. Coming from a strong background working on sustainability assessments within the construction industry, Will’s focus is on leading the BREEAM service delivery and ensuring the assessments are delivered on time and to a high standard.
With over six years’ experience working within the construction industry and on BREEAM projects, Will has acquired a high level of knowledge in this area. With an excellent understanding of the built and natural environment, he is well-placed to deliver the solutions our clients need. Will is also a qualified IEMA Environmental Practitioner and is up to date on best practice approaches to environment and sustainability.
Working with large design teams on flagship projects, Will has a thorough understanding of renewable energy feasibility in addition to developing ways to meet key client objectives.
The BREEAM team
In addition to Will, the BREEAM team includes Dominique and Rhiannon, who also carry the BREEAM AP qualification, along with Maihul and Ellie, our accredited BREEAM specialists. Read more about the team.
What can we help with?