Thermal Modelling CV
06 Aug 2019
Mark Asimakis, Senior Energy and Sustainability Specialist at Energist
Part of the Energist team since May 2017
Qualifications and Experience
- MSc in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- CIBSE Graduate Membership
- IES Virtual Environment
- Code for Sustainable Homes accredited
- Five years’ experience in Dynamic Thermal Modelling and Overheating Assessments for residential and non-residential properties
- Four years’ experience in energy and sustainability
- Two years’ experience within a Building Services Mechanical Design Team
- BREEAM experience within the Planning Team
- Experience in Loads Calculations/Simulations using CIBSE and Steady State models, as well as Dynamic approaches.
- Planning Team Leader
Mark is a highly experienced Senior Energy and Sustainability Specialist who heads up our Planning Team and leads our computer modelling service to provide Thermal Modelling and Overheating Analysis. Building on a wider knowledge of completing energy and sustainability assessments, for over five years’ Mark has been performing Dynamic Thermal Modelling and Overheating Assessments for residential and commercial developments in London and throughout the UK.
With an expert knowledge in this area, Mark is well positioned to advise on thermal comfort and minimising overheating risk, while also considering the other assessments your project will require. Mark is a member of CIBSE and is experienced in Loads calculations/simulations using CIBSE and Steady State models and Dynamic approaches. In addition, Mark is also Code for Sustainable Homes accredited and has experience conducting Overheating Analysis for BREEAM assessments.
The Planning Team
Working alongside Mark to create dynamic thermal models is Ben, who also helps to check that new building designs are up to scratch. Our Planning Department continues to grow as we support our clients at this crucial stage of their development build.
What can we help with?